“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dance Recital

Here are my adorable girls in their dance recital on Thursday night! Livia was so excited to have her hair all "curlity"! Because I was flying solo, and entertaining Trey, I could only take pictures before and after and then video tape the performance! These are just the pictures for now...I am going to spend tomorrow figuring out my new video camera and how to get the video on my computer and here! So for now...enjoy the pictures!!!
Livia was having trouble smiling naturally because of the lipstick!

Trey was feeling a little left out of all the picture taking!
As a tradition, I always make the kids candy leis...I usually do flowers too, but didn't have enough hands this year!

Then off to the ice cream shop for after recital ice cream (and corn dogs this night...they were all hungry!).
(by the way, Aurianna looks so old in this picture...ahhhh, she is growing up way to fast.)Livia was just tired...that girl stays up past her bed time of eight o'clock...and watch out! Trey didn't mind though...he was just enjoying his dog!


3 comments:

johnny said...

Man, do we have cute kids or what! You are right about Aurianna, she looks so old in that picture. I wish I could have been there. Thank you for being such a wonderful mom and spouse! Love you!

Tadly

Janalee Hubbard said...

So cute! I love the candy lei too, what a great idea! You must be exhausted doing all this solo. If this snow ever melts, maybe we could meet at that park and let the girls play outside!

Katies Korner said...

So cute! Wish I could have seen my two sweet little dancers! I am sure they were amazing! Love you!