“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Picture Tag!

Thanks Lisanne for the tag! This was fun to do...although I was nervous to see what the picture was going to be. Aurianna tends to get ahold of my camera and take really odd pictures. I really need to back up my pictures!

The rules:
1-Go to your document/pictures file on your computer
2-Go to the 6th file
3-Go to the 6th picture
4-Blog about that picture
5-Tag 6 people

I am so glad that it is this picture...I love this picture! We had just moved into our house in West Jordan. Livia was only about three months old and Aurianna was three! Aurianna wanted to play out in the snow so badly that day! I got her all bundled up. I kept coming inside to check on Livia (I was still getting used to balancing two kids!) and then running back outside to play with Aurianna. I thought it was so sweet that Aurianna was checking on her sister!!!
Have fun with this tag...I tag Tiffany B., Nicole N., Chanelle L., Katie C., Becky G., Andrea B.

3 comments:

Janalee Hubbard said...

Thanks for the tag, I love this idea of pulling up a random photo. Who knows what it will be?

I'm up for a girls' night anytime. I want to hear more about your "girls night with a purpose"!

Hope everyone is feeling better at your house!

Andrea said...

I love the port-o-potty on the curb....good times!

I'll have to venture down to the 'man-cave' to post a pic...it should be a doozy.

Tiff said...

what a sweet pic to get to post about! I had that swing for Grace and loved it btw :) I guess I have to post now!