“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ok...just one more post for today!

So much was going on around the time of Trey's third birthday, I din't get time to post about it. I can't believe my little boy is already three. He grew up so quickly. He is so adorable, a rascal, but adorable! As much as the girls have tried by putting make up on him or dressing him up like a princess...he is such a boy!!! He loves Star Wars and Spider Man! He loves playing with his light sabors and hot wheels! He also loves making a mess! If there is mud, he will find it! But oh his smile! It can get him out of so much trouble. His cry is even cute! If you can't tell, I kind of adore the kid! The problem is, so do Tad & his sisters. He is pretty protected! For his birthday we met all of his cousins (or his friends as he calls them) down at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point! He had a blast with everyone!














After the museum, we met everyone else at the pizza place! We had a blast catching up with everyone!

1 comment:

JOY said...

Thanks for inviting me to your BLOG! What a darling family you have!!!! And you are doing AMAZING with your organizing! Thanks for joining the Just Organize Yourself gang - I been working on my evening routine too. I got out of the habit and now I'm re-starting again - sure makes me smile in the morning to wake up to a tidy house! Have a super day!
JOY