“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Livia...ohh the things that comes out of her mouth!!!



Livia has been on a role with her questions and comments lately...I thought I would post a few!

I bought some new boots the other day.She put them on and walked around the house in them...nothing new...she is a shoe diva! She said to me, "Mom, when you are a Grandma and I am a mom, can you tell me where you bought these so that I can get some!"

Yesterday she was giving me a hard time about not wanting to go to school. I told her that she needed to go so that she could learn. She told me that she has already learned enough because she has been to 45 schools (pronounced 'footy five'). (She has been in four preschools in the last two years...we finally found one we like!)

This morning she ran through her 'what I want to be when I grow up' list! "When I am 41, I want to be a mom, when I am 42 I want to be a lady that puts the groceries in the bag, when I am 44 (I guess the bagging gig lasts two years!) I want to be a princess, when I am 45 I want to build houses and when I am 72 I will be a cheerleader! The list gets bigger and bigger every time she shares it! (Trey say's right now he is Anakin (from Star Wars) and then when he gets older he wants to be Spider Man!)

2 comments:

johnny said...

This is your adorable husband posting on your blog! I wanted you to know I love and appreciate you. Thank you for doing all this stuff on your blog about our family.

Tad

Becky said...

Oh livia... i still love that she wants to end life as a cheerleader.