“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 9, 2009

I am Thankful...



Today I am thankful for my house. I just took off my sweatshirt because I was so hot and as I looked up, I was looking straight out the window to the white world that we have been experiencing all day. I felt extremely grateful that my little family is being kept warm inside our house. I am trying to be positive about the snow. My grass should be really, really green this year! And we are going to go sledding again tomorrow! That is about as far as my enthusiasm goes!

It is hard to imagine that in a month my trees will look like this!!!(This was April last year!) But for now we have more of this....

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The snow sure does make the world beautiful though. Doesn't it?

Andrea said...

Way to have a positive attitude. And just think, with all this snow you get to drink water this summer :)