“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 16, 2009

Does anyone have any minutes for sale?

I remember when I was in High School and my mom would say, "There aren't enough hours in the day!". I also remember thinking that she was crazy (sorry mom). I went to school, work, did homework, got a full night of sleep and still had time to hang out with my friends. There were plenty of hours in the day! Fast forward ten years...hours are disappearing. I think it must happen as you get older. The closer I get to 30, the bigger my list grows and the less time I have to do it all. I often find myself using the phrase that my mom also used to say..."I don't have time to pee." Although, I do actually find time to pee, I just have little kids around my feet or pounding on the door! OK...off of that subject, sorry! Now back to TIME...I keep coming across a ton of cute ideas and things to make. Too many in fact that I can't keep track of them or find the time to do them. I love making crafts this time of year (well all year really!), there are so many cute Easter crafts and spring crafts. I thought that I would post some that I have found...it will help me remember all of the things that I want to do! I also all of the sudden have a new found desire to go to second hand shops and start finding furniture and redoing it! I need more storage! If anyone else is into this and has any tips, let me know!!!




http://creativeholidaygiftideas.blogspot.com/2008/03/easter-bunny-smores.html


I am making these for my Visiting Teaching sisters this week! They are so cute!

and I am making these with the kids!
This looks like a cute project too!

There are many more...but I think that I will stick to these for right now! I hope you all have a wonderful St. Paddy's day tomorrow! Livia is so excited, she told me this morning..."Mom, we really need to catch that little Leprechaun, we need some GOLD!!!" I agree completely!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the crafts! I am going to need to save lots of ideas up for when we have little chillies.

If you find that leprechaun will you send maybe one of his friends this way??