“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Goin' Green!



We had good green fun on Tuesday! Although we were hoping for a little bit of gold...the kids weren't disappointed by the goodies that the leprechaun left! I think that they were most excited by his footprints on the counter leading up to the trap!


The tricky little Leprechaun left a trail of green behind him! When the girls went in to use the bathroom, the toilet water was green. Livia freaked out. She said that is so gross that the Leprechaun went to the bathroom in our potty. "And he didn't even flush, GROSS!"
(Yesterday(Friday), Livia turned on the water first thing in the morning and it kind of sputtered out when she first turned it on, she told me that she thinks that the leprechaun must of messed our water up when he was washing his hands!)




Aurianna had a green lunch!


and we had a wonderful green dinner with green kool aid, green pudding, and of course green cake!!!












5 comments:

Katies Korner said...

Super cute....did you catch any little green men? :)

Milana said...

I still need to post about this...I only had time to do pictures!

Amanda said...

Nice. A picture of pee. You don't see that very often. : )

Tiff said...

Milana you are so good at doing fun things for and with the kids! I spent too much time wasted on planning to do things! Love all the green fun!

Janalee Hubbard said...

Milana- Thanks for the invite! I have really enjoyed looking through your blog! What a fun mom you are, full of such great ideas! I liked reading about your New York trip, I have always wanted to go there.