“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Where do I begin?

With Tad and the kids having two weeks off, I am a little behind in my blogging. I should probably start with Christmas morning! The kids were so cute on Christmas morning! They were of course up at the crack of dawn!



They loved all of their gifts from Santa and Mom and Dad!



I decided to make a huge Christmas dinner. It was a little silly because it was just us, but it was a lot of fun! We had a huge turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, pumpkin pie and an apple pie(this is my apple pie in a bag recipe...everything from scratch and Tad's favorite!)



It was a wonderful day! Everyone had a ton of fun and loved everything! I thought it was hilarious though at the end of the day...all those new toys and my kids go down in the basement and make a fort! Oh well!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ahhh the fort. What better way to celebrate new toys and family fun?