“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Don't hate me because I am beautiful!!!

Dustin is going to kill me...but I couldn't help myself! The kids and I found a box of old photo albums today. We found this picture and the kids could not stop laughing! Aurianna said, "who is that guy and why is he wearing a dress!". Then when she figured out who it was...she was a little concerned that her Uncle was wearing a dress!

This was the morning of my wedding day! I think that he was singing a little Michael Jackson while he was strutting around in this ensemble! Too bad I didn't find this last year...you guys could have put it in the wedding video! Thanks for the walk down memory lane Dustin...you made my day! Love ya!Oh, by the way...you make a beautiful bride!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Nice crinoline. I have to make one tomorrow and I'm not excited.

Absolutely Adorable Ashby Idols said...

what fun memories....that was cool! Love, Mom