“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Friday's Favorite Things!

So I have two favorite things today! First off is my husband! He hates me blogging about him, but I think because he is my favorite thing today...he will live! So why is he my favorite thing...well lots of reasons, but today it is because he has spent the last three days catching up on all of the laundry. To some, that may not be a big deal, but catching up to us is about 30 loads of laundry...yes I said 30! He has had the last two weeks off of school and work so we have been too busy playing instead of doing laundry. I hate it when laundry gets backed up...hate it! Anyway...he is my Favorite Friday thing today...thanks honey!

My second actually goes along with laundry! I had never heard of these but found them tonight in my searches on how to be more organized (for those of you who know me, you already know that I need help with this!) My sock basket is out of control...I hate matching and folding socks! So when I came across someones website talking about how they found a great way to organize their socks...I was thrilled. So I bought these tonight!


They are called sock-locks and here is the website, just in case anyone else has this same problem!http://www.sock-locks.com/

2 comments:

Becky said...

I have just caught up on your blog posts and I am in tears some of them are so funny! I can't wait to swap kids ideas when we decide to have some of our own... you are always SO creative!!!

Thanks for the invite to your blog! I am in love with reading it!

Amanda said...

You don't have a problem with organization! You are just fun, and laid back, which I think is endearing. Plus it makes me feel like I'm not the only one in the world who has dishes in their sink.

I let the kids match socks. It is one of their jobs. They can handle it, and it's one less thing I have to do.