“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Friday, January 16, 2009

My Favorite Fridays!

I am up way too late tonight and I will be wishing that I had been asleep hours ago when Trey comes creeping into my room tomorrow at 6am. But the plus side is that it is officially Friday and I can write my favorite Friday post!

I love Daddy Daughter Dates!!! DD Dates started when Aurianna was about 2 years old and I went back to school at Washington State when we lived in Vancouver! Tad would watch Aurianna while I was at class and they started some traditions, that after I was done with school, they didn't want to give up. So, once a week they would go out on DD dates for ice cream. As soon as Liv was old enough, she started going too! And Trey in the last year has just started going on Father Son outings!

Tonight was Liv's DDD and they went to the Utah State BBall game! She came home so excited...but not about the game. This is what she said to me when she got home...

"Mom, there were some crazy ladies at the game that had glitter all over them and shoooook their tooooshies(while demonstrating how this was done!)!" I guess during half time the "Golden Girls" performed which just happens to be elderly women dancing...like a 92 year old lady that can do the splits...crazy! Livia got a kick out of them though!!!

I have to post this too really quick, because even though I think that Liv will keep saying words like she does...and I should probably be correcting her...I know that it is all going to end way to soon. We were going into the work out place today and Trey had a piece of paper in his pocket that dropped on the ground. Livia said to him "Trey, how many times do I have to tell you not to glitter." It is just so dang cute when it comes out of her mouth, I don't want to correct her. She is very passionate about being 'green'...and if anyone can sparkle it up, she can!
Happy Friday all!

1 comment:

Retta Annie said...

Oh, my gosh...you should send pix of Livia into a model agency. She is sooooooo pretty and photogenic! She could definitely be a child model!