“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Quick conversation with Livia

The other day Livia was helping me put together Trey's train. Here is how our conversation went...
Livia: "Is this from China?" (meaning the train set)
Me: "Well, I'm not sure, but I don't think that it was made in China."
Livia: "Does it look like this in China?"
Me: "I haven't ever been to China babe. I don't think that it looks like this in China though." (It is a FP Geo Tracks)
Livia: "I am going to have daddy take me to China on our next Daddy/Daughter date! We will have a lot of fun there! Then I will let you know!"


...We have gone from getting ice cream to going to movies to going ice skating and now going to China! I can't even imagine what is next...but I am sure that my kids can think of something!

3 comments:

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

you are one busy bloggin' lady, your fam is adorable. your basement will be fine at least your don't hafta tear down outdoor siding and take out walls and moldy drywall..... our basement has been loads of craziness for Art and lots more to do. not to mention the yard and the main level too. he has done soooo much. oh the joys of buying a pre-owned home. hope your daughter has fun on her date to China, hope she likes looong airplane rides. it's good to get caught up a bit on your life, thanks for inviting me to your blog.

Absolutely Adorable Ashby Idols said...

I have by far the most adorable grandchildren on the face of the earth. Of course their mom and dad and pretty cute themselves...and I think their Grandma Debbie is A-ok. Ha-ha.

Amanda said...

Once when we were asking the kids where they wanted to go on vacation, Rhon said, "I want to see the Great Wall." Needless to say we didn't make it that year.