“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One down...thousands to go!

I have decided that there are way too many talented people out there (majority of you are included in this 'talented' group). The problem with that is, that I see your ideas, or discover them on the Internet and my list of things 'I want to make' gets longer and longer! Well I am excited today because one of the things on that list, I just finished!!! I found this idea a few months ago and thought that it would be so much fun to make and to have at dinner time! It is called a Table Talk Box! http://www.kmckaydesigns.com/as-seen-on-tv.html


For Enrichment tonight, Tiffany and I are teaching a class about all of the creative things that you can do with your computer (scrapbooking, blogging, cooking, tutorials, etc...). We decided to make these yesterday so that we could put them out for everyone to see. If you go to this site you can print off the directions and the cards that go inside it. The cards have a fun question game that you can play during dinner and then there are also High and Low cards for each person to put the high for the day and their low for the day! There are also some journaling cards! I made my box a little bigger out of a photo/video box so that we could save things in it like movie or event stubs and different memory things! They were really fun and easy to make! One project down and way to many to go!!!