“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Quick Aurianna Moment!

I took the kids to the Fun Park tonight while Tad watched the U of U game! The snow had started coming down while we were driving. The snowflakes were the big huge flakes that really make you feel like you are in a winter wonder land! When we got out of the car, Aurianna couldn't stop looking up into the sky and letting all of the snowflakes fall onto her face. I could tell she was thinking about something...the wheels were moving!!! She said, "Mom, are you sure we don't live in a snow globe?" After telling her that I was positive that we didn't live in a snow globe, I had to chuckle at the picture in her head...we just got turned upside down and the snow was falling all around us!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is wayyyy too cute! Love those little kid moments!