“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Saturday, February 14, 2009

If you like pictures, this is the blog for you!!!























I stayed up way too late last night uploading pictures onto the blog...and it didn't work....uhg! So here are all of our pictures for yesterday and today. Yesterday was the Empire State Bldg., The Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, The Natural History Museum, The Met, Central Park. Alex's camera died after Ellis Island, so I will have to post my pictures when I get home.
Today was Greenwich Village, Union Park and their farmers market, Grand Central Station,Fashion Week, Fifth Avenue! It was a great day! Oh and we saw Jennifer Love Hewitt (Alex's love) walking into the Fashion Week tent!

Thanks Tiff for my hat, I love it! It is keeping my ears warm in all of this wind! Loved your giveaway video by the way!!! So cute!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I'm so glad you're having such a great time! I was dying when your mom told me about the mouse! I'm glad you could get the whole New York experience, lol. I guess if you lived in NYC you'd see stars on a daily basis huh. You're so welcome for the hat and it looks so cute on you! See you soon.