“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Friday, February 20, 2009

Fabulous Friday Postponed

I really did have a fabulous Friday and because it was so fabulous, I am absolutley exhausted. For now I am going to end my fab Friday by laying on the couch with my husband and watching a movie! The real posts will have to wait until tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Katies Korner said...

I think I am confused by what you wrote on Kylies six month thing....what mask are you talking about? Love you!

Katies Korner said...

I didnt realize that Livia still had to use the mask! Hopefully Kylie wont need to do it again but if she does Livia's are gal! Love you!