“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Monday, February 16, 2009

And They Just Keep Coming!!!

In the last two days...
church, Little Italy, China Town, The Village, The Brooklyn Bridge, FAO Schwartz, David Letterman and a lot of walking!!!
The bus below is Willie Nelson's tour bus.


















3 comments:

Amanda said...

I went to NY with Nate last year. Best trip ever! Cool pics.

Katies Korner said...

Looks like you are staying busy and having a blast! I would love to go to New York again...maybe someday! By the way your hair looks super long in these pictures-It so pretty! Love you!

Retta Annie said...

I am soooooooooooo jealous! I think when I go to New York someday I will take you as a tour guide...you look like you are making your way around pretty good!