“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I was recently tagged to write 25 random things about myself on Facebook. I wasn't going to do it, but then I found myself walking down the aisle in the grocery store and thinking about something and saying...hey that was random! I have loved reading and getting to know everyone a little better!

1. I adore my kids! I love that Aurianna is so curious, Livia is so smart & stubborn & Trey is so sweet!

2. I went to Italy when I was pregnant!.

3. I am addicted to Blogging, Scrapbooking, Journaling and anything else that helps me keep my family history exciting!

4. I am really hard on myself.

5. I would love to be an organized person. If I had three wishes, this would definitely be one of them!

6. I have always wanted to live in New York City.

7. I would also love for us to have a home in Venice and wake up everyday, collect all of my painting stuff and sit and paint all day (even though I don't paint!).

8. I want to own my own photography studio one day.

9. I studied Interior Design, Art, History, Early Childhood Education, FHD & Photography in college. I couldn't make up my mind!

10. I wish that I could put my kids in a protective bubble and keep all of the bad things away forever!

11. All of my kids middle names are after family members.

12. My husband is my best friend.

13. I miss my Aurianna now that she is in school everyday.

14. I am training to run a 5K with my friend Tiffany!

15. I hate watching or being around or hearing anyone brush their teeth (it is like finger nails on the chalk board for me!).

16. I love planning parties of any kind! I would also love to be a party planner when I grow up...I don't think I would make much money here in Smithfield though!

17. I love to move to new places and experience new people. Tad wouldn't mind staying in one place forever, but after two years, I am aching to go somewhere new!

18. I can't wait until our kids are a little older so that Tad & I can start traveling all over with them! We want to take them all over the world!

19. I am really proud of my husband for getting his Master's while having a really demanding job. He will be done in May!!!

20. I love that my son is am mama's boy!

21. I miss my Aunt every single day and wish that I could talk to her just one more time.

22. I don't make up my mind very well...I am too laid back!

23. I love my family & friends...I love the ideas & inspiration that I get from them everyday!

24. I work out 6 days a week!

25. I love dancing with my kids all through the house!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Dude! #7 Me too! Let's do it together.

Becky said...

You could do every party there at McDonalds! I am impressed at the 5k run, I really need to get on that... someday right?