“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Friday, February 6, 2009

Fabulous Fridays!

Today truly is a Fab Friday! The babysitter is going to be here at five and although we are down two people (hope you get feeling better Rory), date night is just two hours away!!! I have been playing with the kids all day! We made more heart birdseed feeders (I will post pix and instructions tomorrow!) and played all of the games in our game closet! Tad came to my rescue today! Besides having to go down to work out, I didn't leave the house at all! Tad took Aurianna to school and volunteered for a few hours and then he just left to pick her up!!! But my most Fabulously Favorite thing that happened today...I got David Letterman tickets!

When I registered online it said that I was going to have to answer a trivia question...I am not a big time Letterman watcher, so I was a little worried. I told Tad that the only question that I could answer is that Paul is the band leader. Guess what question they asked me..."Who is Paul Shaffer?" How about that luck!!! Happy Birthday Alex!!! So Next Monday the 16th set the TiVo (cause truly, who stays up to watch Letterman)!
I have a ton more to post...Trey turned three this last week! But I have to run now and get ready for my HOT date!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh yeah!!! That is so fun that you are going to Letterman! You two are going to have so much fun! You must report back everything you do. We are so excited to hear all about it!