“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wheelchairs or bust!

Ok, so Tad is always teasing me that I would throw a party any day of the week for no reason at all. Tonight the girls performed at a Retirement Home(they were adorable!!!) and I found this on each one of the tables in the dinning room. I had a vision of the future of Tad and I in our little retirement room and inviting all of our "buddies" over for a roarin good time! Scrabble or bingo anyone?

Ok...this blogging thing is addicting...and a major time waster...one blog leads to another and then another...ahhhhh! Ok, down to wrap some gifts and watch a little Mama Mia!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The time wasting part will wear off.

Katies Korner said...

Blogging is addicting! I love it though! I am so glad to see what your kids are up to and all the fun pictures! Your blog is adorable! I cant believe how big they all are and how much your stories crack me up! My emotions are still a little all over the place so I even started to cry a little.....LOVE YOUR BLOG and YOU! Cant wait to see you guys....hopefully the snow will let up enough to make it happen. Give the kids hugs!