“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh...the POWER of the BLOG!

So when I took the picture below of the ladies party at the rest home...two things went through my head...
1. this is going to be me when I am older
2. I hope that no one reading my blog know this person, no of course they wouldn't.
Well, they did. Turns out Tad's dad (Hi Gaylen!), was reading my blog and called Tad...Jean Pugmire just happens to be his older sisters (our favorite Aunt Karla!) best friend. They have been friends for years! How random is that...! What a small world moment!

1 comment:

Katies Korner said...

I CANT BELIEVE THAT! What a small world....Its crazy! Cute pictures of the kids too! Love you!