“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Late Night Request!

Cutes lost her tooth on Monday at school! This is her 6th lost tooth and her second one that she has lost at school! She loves losing them at school, because she gets all the attention and gets a special envelope to put it in! Anyway, I made a mistake when she lost her first tooth. She was really creaped out by the thought of the tooth fairy coming into her room at night while she was asleep. She didn't want the tooth fairy to take her tooth away either. So I told her that I would write a letter to the tooth fairy and put it with the tooth, requesting that Cutes could keep her tooth. She was thrilled! Well, every tooth since then she wants to write a note so that she can keep her tooth. I told her this time that the tooth fairy had let her keep 5 teeth and that it was time for her to start taking them back with her. (honestly what am I going to do with all of these teeth). She went to bed and when Tad played tooth fairy, he found this


It had to have been pretty late...cause I am not sure where "toth bere" came from! Maybe I should translate...
"Dear tooth fairy,
I really want my tooth bad. Please give it to me and leave ten dollars and please let me go where you put teeth."
Tad and I laughed forever about the leave 10 dollars part....I guess she thought what the heck, might as well ask.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Six!?! B.A. has only lost 2. The letter is hilarious!