“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Saturday, December 20, 2008

What a great day!

What a great day! Tad just got home Thursday from California and we were supposed to go down to SL for moms Christmas party...but we got snowed in :(. We were bummed yesterday that we didn't get to go to the party, but today was such a nice day just being able to all be at home at the same time and not have to run anywhere! My house is clean, clean, clean...such a great feeling! My kids played together all day...we practically had to rip them apart tonight to put them to bed! We made a gingerbread train! I was going to make the gingerbread houses this year from scratch...but I waited too long into the season, now I am just trying to fit in wrapping gifts, taking around neighbor gifts and all of the other little things there are to do this time of year! I had to settle on just making gingerbread men! The kids don't care weather it came out of a box or mom made it, they just want to decorate it with candy and lick the frosting! The train really turned out cute though! We spent the rest of the evening dancing around the kitchen to Christmas music and playing Hi Ho Cherry O! Tad is off for the next two weeks!!!Ypee! No school or work!









I had the kids pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. Trey was hilarious. After each shot he would say, "Ok, we're done here". Poor kid... you could read it all over his face. It was like puling teeth to get him to smile!









1 comment:

Jess and Brandon said...

Milana! Thanks for inviting me to your blog! How did Ariaunna get so big? And 2 more kids that are so big too! What a cute family.