“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

House of Trey!!!

This is what life is like in my house with this three year old! He is constantly entertaining me and his sisters! Sometimes in not such great ways (refer to older posts!!!) The problem is, he is just so dang cute...he could really get away with anything. We all adore his cute little mug so much, and I think that he is beginning to know it too! He is such a boy; always dirty, always naked(not that all boys are always naked, my girls just weren't that way), and always getting into trouble.


Today we went for a little walk down to the park. We weren't going to stay very long because Aurianna didn't feel good. I turned my back for two seconds and when I turned around I couldn't see Trey anywhere. I thought maybe he was hiding in one of the tunnels. I then watched as Trey walked up and over the hill pulling his pant up as he went. Yep...he obviously had to go to the bathroom. I was horrified as I looked around to all the houses and hoped that none of the moms happened to be looking out their windows at that exact time. When he saw that I was looking in his direction, he flashed me one of his great big grins and simply said, "I had to go pee".

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ha ha ha ha... That first picture of Trey was great!! I just kept laughing when i looked at it! I love it!

Amanda said...

I was worried about the boys peeing everywhere thing, but now I think it is wonderful. I wish I could figure out a way for Dare to go when we don't have a toilet around.