“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Spring!


I have an addiction...fresh flowers! It started, well probably when I worked as a florist in High School...but worsened when I moved to Washington and Aurianna and I would attend the Farmers Markets every Saturday. I would bring home my gigantic bouquet of fresh flowers (for only 8 dollars!) every week! I loved how it brightened up our town house! Now I feed my addiction by grabbing all the flowers I can while grocery shopping at Sams. Not exactly the same...but it makes grocery shopping a little more enjoyable. I love this time of year because of the tulips. I can't help but smile every time I see them! Thanks babe for all the smiles these happy flowers caused!

No comments: