“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Animal Days!

WARNING>>>Picture Overload Ahead!!!

Yes...that is a snake!!!


We love Baby Animal Days! It is one of our new favorite traditions up here in Cache Valley! It was a little cloudy and rainy so it wasn't very busy! The kids had a blast! We of course couldn't leave without cotton candy!!! It was a great day!!!!














3 comments:

Aspen said...

My sister had one of my girls come up and join them this year for Baby Animal Days because she and her husband love it too. They said it was really crowded this year though. I'm impressed that Aurianna is holding the snake. No way...

Lisanne said...

WHAT?? That snake picture gives me the shivers! Yuck! Way to be brave. Serious phobia :)
Lisanne

Amanda said...

I can't believe how big your kids are. Seriously, it is like a weird time warp to look at your pictures. I wouldn't have been able to pass up the cotton candy either.