“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Let the Games Begin!!!

So a few months ago while I was editing a senior photo shoot that I did, I accidentally left my photo card in my computer. This is usually something that I never do, but one time is all that it took and two or three year old hands discovered it along with another bigger slot in the same computer. They decided that jamming it into the DVD drive was a brilliant thing to do. Along with that they put in a target card and who knows what else. When I took it into the apple store they told me that I needed to back it up…something that I had been meaning to do for forever. I have been working on this backing up process now ever since. 26,000 pictures. That is what I have from the last 4 years. I have been cleaning them up and I am finally done!!! I have really enjoyed blogging this last week and I get all giddy inside thinking that I am going to have the things that I know that I am not going to remember documented! Anyway, Monday the computer goes into the shop and hopefully in won't take too long! Now that all of the pictures are organized, I am ready to make photo books of the last few years…like 9 years!

Anyway…onto the games! Trey and Livia participated in Upward basketball last year and they have been looking forward to starting again all year! Because Trey and Liv are so close in age, Livia gets to cheer for Treys team! They love it and we love that we don't have to go to another game at another time, especially because Aurianna has her games on Saturday too! They both did great today! It is so fun to see them learn and grow. My favorite part though happens behind the scenes. Aurianna loves to teach, and really it is one of her gifts. She is amazing at it. She taught Livia how to multiply before Livia was even in kindergarten. She loves taking her sister and brother out onto the field or the court and teaching them the things that she knows. She works with Trey all the time on the court. She makes up these fun games and the kids all love it! Tad has been working a lot with Aurianna over at the church (when I say a lot, I mean everyday), every once in awhile Trey and Liv will go to and it is amazing to see how much they have all grown! Aurianna glows when she sees Trey do something out on the court that they have been working on. Or Livia out on the soccer field! And Trey is always excited to learn something new! They love their new uniforms this year too! It is going to be a great season! Ok, now for the pics!
















No comments: