“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Monday, June 8, 2009

Being 30 ROCKS!!!

So this was the 30th birthday plan...To go mini golfing & race car driving on Friday with the kids and then on Saturday Tad and I were going out to Hamilton's (my fav). At about four o'clock on Friday Tad came in and handed me a card. By this point I was wondering what in the heck was wrong with him. He had been cleaning like a mad man all week long, no joke my house was sparkling! Tad cleans all the time, but he was really doing a tip top job, I just thought it was because it was my birthday week! Anyway, back to four on Friday...the card, I open it and he tells me to go get my bag packed, my mom will be here in an hour!!! We didn't have a lot of time, so he took me to the Anniversary Inn for the weekend. He had been planning it for two months...crazy since Tad cannot get anything past me, he is an open book. But boy did he have me...! So Saturday after a little clothes and car shopping, he said he forgot his glasses and won't be able to see the movie...so we go home. Ya, home to a house full of family and friends!!! I was in complete shock. He got me twice!!! It was such a fun surprise!!! It was great to see everyone and have such a good time! I am still in shock that he slipped it all passes me! But I am so glad that he did! Thanks to everyone that drove up here, it was so much fun to see you! And thanks mom & Mitch for watching the kids all weekend! I love you! (Sorry for all the pictures, if you can't already tell, I am a picture freak!!!)











2 comments:

Becky said...

I am so sad we missed the big surprise.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

Happy 30th...you have a wonderfully sweet and thoughtful hubby. I was just listenin to your music and I'm thinkin I can't believe Milana is listening to this song, I thought it was saying the f word and I looked at the title and it said If You See Kay....