“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Sunday, May 10, 2009

TAD GRADUATED!!!!

Wow....two years ago when Tad started this MBA journey...I had no doubt in my mind that he would finish...but as time went by, I really saw no end in sight! But the day arrived, YPEE!!! The kids are so proud of their daddy! I think that being able to see him graduate, made all of the nights of homework and school seem worth it! Tad worked so hard, receiving all A's and one A-! It made our undergraduate years seem like a piece of cake (no kids and part time jobs!!!) We are all ready for to get back to normal, and I am looking forward to my gigantic honey do list to start being checked off! We had such a fun day with our family celebrating! Thanks for coming and cheering Tad on with us! We love you!


























































































YPEE!!!

3 comments:

Lisanne said...

Way to go Tad!!
Lisanne

Amanda said...

Sweet!

Becky said...

Congrats to Tad!! We are sorry we missed it. I feel like it has been a while, we have been MIA lately but hopefully not for long!