“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Catch Up!

As I sat down a month ago to fill out my calendar, I couldn't imagine how we were going to fit everything in. But we did it...the only thing that I didn't squeeze in was time for blogging...so here we go, catch up time!









A WEE bit of time for SUNSHINE!



















A whole lot of SOCCER!



















Uncle Dustin helped Livia paint her fingernails (which she loved every minute of, since she adores her Uncle!)



































Visited the Easter Bunny!



























Played with the COUSINS!




























Visited the ZOO!


And so much more, but they will be posted in time!!!

No comments: