“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Monday, May 11, 2009

Going to the Zoo...How about YOU!!!
















Aurianna's class had a school field trip to the zoo last week! The zoo here in Cache Valley defiantly leaves something to be desired, but I don't think that the kids really cared about the zoo part of the trip! They were more excited to take the BUS!!! My kids are fascinated by buses, mainly because they know that at the school they go to they don't get to ride the bus, so of course that is all they want to do!
The kids did have a fun time seeing a few animals up close before they went into the zoo! It is no surprise when Aurianna wants to touch the snakes, but Trey and Livia even got in on the action this time!

3 comments:

Aspen said...

Kylie was the same way last year. Who cares about the zoo when you get to ride a BUS to get there!? I even went with her class as a chaperone and I drove while she rode the bus.

Amanda said...

The other day Jack was telling Dare he got to ride a bus. I overheard her telling him that she has been on a bus lots of times before. She hasn't. The bus thing apparently brings out the dishonesty in my children. They are THAT good.

Janalee Hubbard said...

How funny but true about the bus. I can't believe Aurianna wants to touch the snakes, ewwww!