“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Never Really Got Around to Part 2

Sorry! I thought that I would get around to part two the very next day...there are just not enough hours in the day! Part two will have to come later...but I won't leave the surprise hanging out there for any longer!!! Number four will soon join our home! I found out at 13 weeks that I was pregnant and we kept it secret until my gender ultra sound! The kids didn't even know (except we are pretty sure Aurianna was suspicious!). The look on their faces when the doctor found the heart beat were priceless! It's a GIRL!!! The girls are ecstatic...I think Trey just thinks that we are all crazy. Anyway, the due date is February 22! I am so glad that we didn't tell the kids any sooner, it made everything go by so fast. Two days after they found out, Livia and I were driving in the car and I said, "oh, I can feel you little sister kicking", she responded with a sigh, "oh good, she can finally come out!" It would have made for a very long 40 weeks!

2 comments:

Lisanne said...

That is so exciting! Another girl will be so fun!! Congratulations!!
lisanne

Amanda said...

Congrats!

Watch out though. Third girls are C.R.A.Z.Y.