“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Puddle Jumping...

It has been raining non stop for the last few days. It has reminded me of our Seattle days and I have loved every moment of it! I love the way it makes you feel like you need to wrap up into a blanket and snuggle with everyone around you. Unfortunatley it has been a crazy busy week, so today was the first day that me and the kids just got to snuggle and warm up with hot chocolate. I decided that the messy house will still be there waiting for me tomorrow, although the rainy day may not.

Trey being the all boy meat that he is, has introduced me to jumping in puddles. The girls would never dream of it...well that was until Trey taught them that it was so much fun. Yesterday as we were walking into the Book Table, Trey jumped into his first puddle. At first I tried to stop him, until he said..."Mom, I NEED to JUMP!" I stopped and thought...you are only two once... you're right you do need to jump...jump away!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Is it weird that Dare would more likely jump in a puddle than Mads? Not that he wouldn't AFTER she did, but she would definitely think of it first.

Did you guys freeze?