“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

STORIES


I have been enjoying your blogs for many months now! I love your stories, views on life, fun ideas and catching up with your families! I am passionate about family history and story telling...I can't wait to start sharing our Story!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOve love love your background!!!! How did you do it? If you have any tricks you are now going to be required to share them with me. YOu know that don't you? Cannot wait for your blog!!!!

Amanda said...

Holy crap! I didn't know whose blog I was being invited to, then I looked at the picture and I only recognized your oldest (I forget her nickname). I was like, "who are those strange kids with (insert her name)?" Wow! Your babies look so different. I love when people start blogs. I think everyone should have one. So... YAY! It will be so much easier to keep in touch with you. Thanks for the invite!