“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Friday, April 19, 2013

Can We Say BEHIND!!!

Yes I know...I am really, really bad at this! Livia, who is on top of everything by the way, would be mortified to find out that she was six and a half before I blogged about her baptism! But in my mind, I am like SCORE I blogged!!!! Ok, I have said it, so now it is time to move on.

Baptism! I feel like with everyone of Livia's birthday's I am saying that she was waiting all year to turn ... , but this year, she could hardly contain herself! She was so excited to get baptized! She was so excited to have her family come from out of town and she was so excited to of course finally be 8!











We love our Livia! She is the Princess of the household (although Ainslee try's to take her crown sometimes!).  She is spunky, loving, kind, opinionated, smart and so much fun! She has an infectious laugh and can pretty much take anyone down in a debate on any subject! She loves cheerleading, basketball, soccer and her friends! Oh, I guess I will add a few pics of her friend  birthday. We had this a couple weeks before her real birthday because we new that it would be crazy with everyone coming to town.








We cleared the sunroom out and got it all party ready! Ainslee and Audrey loved having the room all to themselves! The girls designed their own cars and then they had pizza and went shopping at the concession stand! I strung lights all around the room! Livia loved every second of it! 

Thanks to everyone that made it out here for Livia's special day! We missed all of the rest of our family...you were in our thoughts! Hopefully I can blog a little closer to Liv's next birthday! I have six months to get caught up on everything that has happened in the last six months! 

No comments: