“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Saturday, April 28, 2012

I'm Back!!!

I have had this blog in the back of my mind for weeks now and I think that I am now ready to return to this wonderful world of blogging! I feel like I have dropped off the face of the earth the last year or so. For some of you, the only way I know what is going on with anyone is by reading your blog. And thank heavens for those beautiful blogs! Without them I would get to see my nieces or my friends across the country and world. I have even gone back and read over mine, which is so much fun! I love writing in my journal, I also love to scrapbook (way into project life right now:)), but it is so fun to see the stories with the pictures with just a click of a button! Anyway...this is just a small hello...it is midnight! But I will be back in full swing this weekend! I am going to start passing on great FHE and sharing time ideas, some new recipes that we have been trying out and also the adventures of our gigantic garden we are growing this year! Plus there will of course be all of the Thornton kids adventures! I also think that I will go public again for a little while. I was gone for so long...I think that most everyone has stopped stopping by! Anyway, I am excited to be back! This is going to be fun!!!

Milana

No comments: