“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
Dr. Seuss

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ainslee Update!




Our little Ainsee Q is 17 months this week! I cannot believe how fast the last 17 months have gone by! We have enjoyed every last second with her! We all waited so long for her to join our family and she has been the center of attention since the moment she entered this world. I feel bad that I haven't blogged all of our fun times over the last 17 months, but I am trying to do better and I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of blog posts about the adventures of Audrey and Ainslee!

Ainslee is our happy girl! She is all smiles, all of the time (except for as of late with all of her teeth coming in at once...more on that in a minute!)! She LOVES her sisters and brother and even the dog! She loves to dance and LOVES to sing! She sings ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle, Patty Cake, oh, and the Star Wars theme! She says Ivia (Livia), Auna (Aurianna), Bruber (Trey), Baby (Audrey), Dadda, Mamma, Kaya, bub (boob(:)(too much nursing!!!), more, poop, and much much more!
Since she was 14 months old she has only had her two bottom teeth. As of three days ago, she has three teeth coming in on the top...ugg! I can't imagine her with a mouth full of teeth. She has been toothless for so long!
Ainslee doesn't walk, I don't think that she ever walked. She RUNS! She runs, climbs, jumps, rolls and makes messes! If there is something to get into, she will find it. She especially likes electronics! She learned how to unlock my phone by pushing the two special buttons, she loves daddy's iPad and loves my cordless mouse. We put them up, she finds a way to get them! She loves cheering her brother and sisters on in there sports and parade marches! She is a little muncher, eating it feels like all day! But she is my smallest at only 13% of her target weight. She loves her little sis! She kisses and kisses her all day long.

We can't imagine life without our Ainsee Q! She brightens up our days and makes us always smile!

No comments: